onsdag 30. april 2014

The Best And Free Spam Tool For Spamming your friends with just a click!

Short said - This is simply a auto spammer tool. You write the words and it will spam the victim for you while you can just relax.






So now to the business. To do this simply write the word(s) you want to spam. When done create a message bubble I'll take facebook as example. You just open the chat to the victim and just press start and move your mouse over to the chat bubble bar. You will see it begins to spam in very short time.

Link: http://bit.ly/R0Y3TO
Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzqGtpOG6HU&feature=youtu.be






NOTE: If you want to spam a long and big message and want it as smooth as possible try to have as much ram free as possible and make sure you aren't running anything that heavily takes the processor use. If you don't do this it can hung up. This is 100% Virus free and I have tested it myself. If you don't trust me, then why are you here? I work to ensure the things I post doesn't have any kind of viruses, keyloggers etc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Spam tool, spamming software, for free, spam friends easy, spam with a click, best spam tool, Chr0me 3x ModZ, spam friends no virus.

0 kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar